Here's my 2014 GT

:
2010 CX-9 GT, 2014 Mazda6 GT
So far, I'm loving this. First tank mpg via computer= 29.1 First tank mpg via "old school" calculator method= 28.1.

Attachments

• Left open door.jpg
    Left open door.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 829
  • Front dark.jpg
    Front dark.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 776
  • Front1.jpg
    Front1.jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 801
  • Left side1.jpg
    Left side1.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 811
  • Rt side 2 drs open.jpg
    Rt side 2 drs open.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
How did you attached your attachments?
Start new thread. At the bottom click on "manage attachments" browse and select pics, then upload. I think it's explained better in the FAQ, and you can also link to a URL. Hope this helps.

Very nice. It's the gray right? Let us know how the sand leather holds up over time.

Yes, Meteor Gray and "almond" leather, even though it looks close to the "sand" cloth. Yes, I'm hopeful the light leather holds up, always had black leather in the past. I will update.

The best looking car in its class, love the pic you have of the left side. Car looks mean as hell.

Congrats, man. The '6 is by far the best looking midsizer I have seen in a long time....maybe forever.

Meteor Gray, right?

Here's My One

I took these 3 hours (and a good wash and dry) after collection, I'll take some better ones if the sun ever comes out in England!!!

20130301_142126.jpg

20130301_142135.jpg

20130301_142146.jpg

20130301_142154.jpg

20130301_142215.jpg

Thanks Tom
I can't wait for a bit of sunshine to really make the Stormy Blue "Pop"

This dark blue is very nice.

I saw the Reflex Blue in person on a cloudy day and was a bit underwhelmed. It would be nice to have either the stormy blue or the brighter sky blue on the CX-5.

Yes it is, and it's a big change for me as my last car was a Chrysler 300C 3.0 litre V6 Diesel remapped to 285bhp and 600Nm of torque. So I'm getting used to driving a "stick" again, the 6 is so easy to drive I forget to change gear!!! I also have to remember to put it neutral when stopped in traffic so the i-stop can work.

It goes really well, the handling is great. I've only done 800 gentle miles so far, around town and is returning 45 mpg. I've not been on long runs yet and have been told that there is a "step change" in economy at 1500 miles so I look forward to that.

A couple of weekends ago I went on a All New Mazda6 Experience and part of that was a go around the Longcross Proving Ground Test Track, where I had the chance to treat the test car a little less gently than I would my own, here's me going slowly and here's the Pro Driving Instructor showing how it should be done with my buddy Steve in the passenger seat.

I took these 3 hours (and a good wash and dry) after collection, I'll take some better ones if the sun ever comes out in England!!!

If they offered the 6 in blue in the US, I'd be driving it now... Wake up MazdaUSA!

Back