Here is my New Driveway Buddy for my P5

amazing how all the lines on that are exactly the same as the wagon.. ...takes fromt eh sleeker looks of the wrx sedan. . .i mean come on. . ..all they did was put on a extra piece of glass there and called it a wagon. . ... ..ill admit ill still take a wrx wagon but i'd rather have a sedan first. .....but the P5 looks better . .heh...i guess thats why you own one of those too lol

good job man

So far I really like it. I have to admit that I like the interior of the p5 a lot better (I have leather in the p5). But it's definitely more fun to drive the rex :).

I need to tint the windows first and then I may look into a leather option (or try and find an '04 interior).

I decided to keep the p5 so I can keep posting on these forums and still attend meets! :D Actually I kept it to give to my wife. But it's nice to have both. Now I can start doing comparisons.

As for the sedans being better than the wagons... yeah I like the box fenders on the sedans, but I can haul s*** in my wagon(s). i.e. washer or dryer (which I had to do not to long ago). I love the added benifit of being able to haul s*** if needed.

I am a wagon ***** I guess :)

The green one was my wife's old car which we are selling.

So it will be 2 wagons. At least until we have a second child. Then we may need to trade in one for a minivan or fx45 or something. Question is.. which one to trade in? The Rex or the p5? We will see. :D

dood.. u need a pic.. the cars side by side.. with 1 dog in each drivers seat.. that would be awesome. -=)

dood.. u need a pic.. the cars side by side.. with 1 dog in each drivers seat.. that would be awesome. -=)

LOL!! I'm busting out laughing at the thought of this. Those two dogs always pose the goofy look for pictures. :D

Funny. I have used 3/4 tank of gas so far and I think I went 150 miles. heh heh. Can't stop boosting. Plus it was raining today and it's amazing how much the AWD grips.

Anyway... If its better weather tomorrow I may be able to take some pics with the dogs in the cars. Are you talking about pics straight on or from the side?

Looks awesome...

In the family (look in the garage, too):
2scoobys.jpg

Back