Helping out the Normandy Athletics programs

i'd like to try the F150 - just to see what it's like to sit up that high ... and the fiesta ~ ole!! it'll be fun. and tom, you should come out just to participate in the fundraising aspect, not that you are lookin' for anything ...

I'll try to make it out, work depending. I'll let Justine know about this since she is off. She's a teacher--I'm sure she'd help out!

I can't. It's a good friend's wedding that day, so I'm going to be tied up with helping with that.

Thanks to all the people that replied, see you all in a few weeks. hope the weather holds out.

Limit one person per household. So Ivan is taking the wheel for this one. :)

We are having a fund raiser for the Normandy Athletics teams in Parma Ohio on Saturday November 12th 2011 from 9am till 4pm
The address is 2500 West Pleasnt Valley Rd. Parma, Ohio 44129.

So the test drive is NOT at the school?! Might be at Tri-High across the street. I'll have to check the address.

So the test drive is NOT at the school?! Might be at Tri-High across the street. I'll have to check the address.
This event IS at Normandy on Pleasant Valley Rd., NOT at Tri-High Which is across the street from Valley Forge on York rd.

Aha, good idea. I sent an email to the athletic director so I can sign up. :)

This event IS at Normandy on Pleasant Valley Rd., NOT at Tri-High Which is across the street from Valley Forge on York rd.

Oops, my son does wrestle for them (Normandy) currently. I will, however, try to stop up at the correct school for the fundraiser. lol

Okee dokee, I'm scheduled for 1:30 to test a Festiva and a Focus (for the extra $10).

hes very good about returning emails, try again.
and thanks

Bump for this coming saturday!

ps- You have a PM, Marc. ;)

Back