Help...

MoeMazda6

I've been researching on the intake systems out there...i have 2 options to chose from:

1: AEM Cold Air intake system (code 21-483) for V6 all models

2: AEM Short Ram instake system (code 22-483) V6 A/T only.

My question is, which is more better performance wise? Also, both intakes are different in shape so how could they say either or can fit?

Moe.

Attachments

• Cold Air.jpg
    Cold Air.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Short Ram.jpg
    Short Ram.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 124
which is more better?

haha, really its an age old question that will only stat an argument, littereally 40% of people will say that the SRI is better, and 40% will say, CAI. The other 20% will tell you to go **** yourself.... and I'm not kidding

RyanJayG said:
which is more better?

haha, really its an age old question that will only stat an argument, littereally 40% of people will say that the SRI is better, and 40% will say, CAI. The other 20% will tell you to go **** yourself.... and I'm not kidding
So true (yes)

I haven't added the CP-E intake photos yet, as the new powdercoating isn't done till this coming tuesday...I'll add them to the FAQ then and link their gloriousness.

Hi i'm the lovely 6i with the aem sri crossbow is scanning for those cel codes. both the sri form and my cai conversion form trips cels only when I drive like a old lady who can't see over the steering wheel (rush hour traffic nightmare) the cel might not come on as yu drive but after you re start the car after being sitting for a lil bit the cel will come on whth the bulb test and never go away in most cases.

Back