Help!!! Wtb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i need your help especially those in So Cal. My gf called me up this morning and explained to me how she got rear ended somebody. So basically my plead to you guys is that if you guys have any of these parts and are willing to sell them, please let me know. Thanks

This all goes onto a blackish pearl 2001 protege. so if you guys have this color, that'll be great too.

~ Hood
~ Bumper
~ Front passenger side Headlight
~ grill

seriously, if any of you guys have these OEM parts lying around, please let me know. thanks

~Pete

if members aren't selling any parts you need you can contact ken(captain_krm_p5). he has stock parts cheaper than other places.

Accord Kid said:
Hey guys, i need your help especially those in So Cal. My gf called me up this morning and explained to me how she got rear ended somebody. So basically my plead to you guys is that if you guys have any of these parts and are willing to sell them, please let me know. Thanks

This all goes onto a blackish pearl 2001 protege. so if you guys have this color, that'll be great too.

~ Hood
~ Bumper
~ Front passenger side Headlight
~ grill

seriously, if any of you guys have these OEM parts lying around, please let me know. thanks

~Pete

so she has no insurance?

~justanotheradikt - you've got pm'd

-vindication - thanks man, i'll keep that in mind.

-YellowMP5 - she does, but she rear ended somebody and the other guy was willing to deal with it outside of insurance. so in the long run, instead of letting insurance increase and having a point on her record, i offered to help her fix her car if she wanted to pay for the parts and the other guys damage. the other guy's car had no damage cuz it was a ford truck.

update guys, i just looked at the car, i think she'll be needing another radiator support too =\

anybody else out there?

Wow, it would have been SOOOO much cheaper to go through insurance. Good luck finding good prices though. Use the search feature and you might get lucky.

i've been using the search feature, nothing comes up for oem parts. i've been on ebay and all them sites to find parts. mazda parts are just harder to get a hold of unlike honda parts.

Exactly, that's why I say it would have been cheaper (and easier) to go through insurance. I'll keep you in mind if I see anything though.

I see some protege bumpers on ebat. As far as the radiator support being bad, that is not something you can just bolt on, as it is welded in place ( I am 99% sure).

Check out www.mazdarecycling.com. they should be able to help locate parts.

anarchistchiken said:
Exactly, that's why I say it would have been cheaper (and easier) to go through insurance. I'll keep you in mind if I see anything though.

yeah thanks for looking out man.

thats what i'm starting to think too, but she doesn't have full coverage so we're gonna have to do it ourselves anyway....bleh...

RaiderMP5 said:
I see some protege bumpers on ebat. As far as the radiator support being bad, that is not something you can just bolt on, as it is welded in place ( I am 99% sure).

Check out www.mazdarecycling.com. they should be able to help locate parts.

yeah, i'm sure about the radiator support being tack welded and all that too....this situation's frustrating me more than it is her because i'm doing the searching and will probably do the installing. and i've got FINALs coming up!!!

tekkie said:

nothing close to where i live tho, i'm located in L.A.

thanks for your input again guys.

You can always just a cheap fix. It it an all in one repair tool. Duct tape and rubber mallet. Works on everything. Just hammer the hood down as much as possible, and duct tape the bumper on, problem solved. No more worries about messing up the front end, either. $10 for both at Home Depot, too!

Accord Kid said:

If she got rear ended why isnt the person who rear ended her paying for everything??
I see that she rear ended the person and doesnt wanna deal with insurance cause the other person doesn't have any?

No, I have my stock one but its still on my car until spring when i can install my new one. And its sorta banged up on the passenger side anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back