HELP with Stock HID 2006 MS6 BulbS!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas!

I just got an 06 MS6 GT and noticed that the HIDs are NOT as bright as I'd like them to be. I know there is the Headlight Leveling switch that I also played around with. However, even on 0, the switch is not as bright as I would like it to be. I am new to HID headlights since my last car was an 04 Mazda 6i.

So, please help me and tell me of any HID kits or bulbs that may provide you with "higher" intensity. I'm looking for something with higher projection.

Thanks,

NDK

lol.... why would you think the LEVEL ADJUSTMENT would affect the brightness of the bulbs?

Search is your friend, learn to use it and people won't 'patronize' you.

The leveling switch won't do anything, just adjust the angle your lights are at. Pull up at a wall or garage door and play with it, and watch the results. There's a chart in the owners manual that tells you what you should have it set at based on conditions in your car.

As for bulbs, search for more info on that. There are plenty of threads on that topic.

Ok assholes, yeah the switch is used for "distance"/angle of projection with the HIDs. Tunersteve, it's sad that you are the moderator and can't provide any useful links to your "plenty of threads". You, as the moderator, should do your damn job or resign. Asshole.

Wow...

Ok assholes, yeah the switch is used for "distance"/angle of projection with the HIDs. Tunersteve, it's sad that you are the moderator and can't provide any useful links to your "plenty of threads". You, as the moderator, should do your damn job or resign. Asshole.

So nice, right off the bat. That's how you get stuff accomplished, go around calling people assholes. Stop being lazy and look through the electronics or vendor threads and find what you're looking for...maybe take a valium or two while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back