Help with Hid install!

Palomatic,

This is as close to a detailed install as they get. http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pdf/trs_tech/Morimoto_Elite_HID_AMP.pdf
It's really quite easy to install them. On the passenger side you can get access from above without having to take anything out or apart. The driver's side simply needs the pop-its removed from the wheel well liner and the well liner to be peeled backward and inward to access the headlamp connections.

Thanks, DJ, actually I already looked at that manual earlier. It's not as detailed to what I'd need as I am a newcomer to aftermarket installations. However, given the variety of assemblies we have in the industry, it's fair for TRS not to give a detailed manual for every single car.

As I don't have a garage for myself, I'll probably just wait until it gets better outside and play with this.

I hear ya. Working out in the cold is no fun.

Imho the morimoto kit for the halogen projectors is perfectly fine. The cutoff and optics are nothing like the FX-R or TSX projectors but what are we looking for here? Better lighting than stock and that's what it does very well. They can be easily aimed if it bothers oncoming traffic but the factory adjustment is spot on.

Back