Help someone anyone

Orange car

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 03
I just got a greddy turbo timer and new boost gauge for my o3 spicy. I have called many places to get a quote for an install on both. Most places are very expensive. I don thave much money. Does anyon eknow how to install these products.I live i mount aiy maryland. Looking for some help or if you know a shop that does it for cheap. Thanks in advance.

Its really not all that hard to do the turbo timer install. I did mine in a matter of about 2hrs, and that was taking my sweet time with a break here and there. Try a search first, then check out the "How To" section. I ended up finding a thread on here with pretty pictures and all on which wires to splice into. LOL. Can't help much on the boost gauge as it was already installed when I bought it. But I'm sure there is something out there.

I just got a greddy turbo timer and new boost gauge for my o3 spicy. I have called many places to get a quote for an install on both. Most places are very expensive. I don thave much money. Does anyon eknow how to install these products.I live i mount aiy maryland. Looking for some help or if you know a shop that does it for cheap. Thanks in advance.

i can prolly help you out. the boost guage is easy. and as for the turbo timer.. idk. hit me up via pm or email.

Back