Help needed installing Mazda5 Bayson R roof mount spoiler

tefloncandi

:
2009 Mazda5
I purchased a Bayson R roof mount spoiler for my 09 M5 Touring wagon and I need some help installing it on my van. The local body shops do not want the job because it is too small of a job?

Can anyone please help me?

Here is a link to a picture of the spoiler.

SPOILER-MA506-F-JDM-2.jpg

wow theyre sure full of it, im pretty sure there oughta be a body shop thats willing to do it, i mean its easy job easy money if its a "small" job
i'm pretty sure its either double sided taped on or drilled thru your stock spoiler from the looks

The spoiler came with screws, so like you said drill through the stock spoiler and even use some silicone glue as an added bond, but there is no mounting template so I am just stuck!

id probably say take off the stock spoiler first, mount this spoiler to the stock, then mount the whole thing to the back.

No idea, BUT im pretty sure you can find the spoiler installation manual somewhere, so reverse engineer that and you got the disassembly =p
i am pretty sure its just 2 screws on the rear hatch as its plastic and theres like an indention made ready for spoiler installation (i have a Canadian GS with no spoiler)

tried to purchase something from bayson r,. very bad and rude customer service, they ask me to read their ebay faq, instead of asking question... i was like WTF?

I purchased a Bayson R roof mount spoiler for my 09 M5 Touring wagon and I need some help installing it on my van. The local body shops do not want the job because it is too small of a job????
Can anyone please help me?
Here is a link to a picture of the spoiler.
View attachment 176709
Hi tefloncandi, can you direct me to where you bought the spolier? I don't see it on Bayson R's website. If you have it installed, would love to see some pics!

EDIT:
Did some more Googling and found it, but it looks like it is only compatiable with Touring spoiler installed. I have a Sport without the factory spolier so I'm out of luck :(
http://www.baysonr.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SPOILER-MA506-F-JDM

Last edited:
I know this is an old trend but how did the spoiler turn out ? Picture s a video and did the OEM spoiler get jacked up screwing it on ? Is there another way to install it minis the screws ?

I know this is an old trend but how did the spoiler turn out ? Picture s a video and did the OEM spoiler get jacked up screwing it on ? Is there another way to install it minis the screws ?
I'll be installing mine in a week or so. I have had it now for over 3 weeks and just haven't had time to install it.

Back