Help! Need SeatBrackets for p5

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Hey guys, recently bought Bride seats, and I'm hoping to get seat brackets for them before Friday next week. the 18th.

I order brackets from MMRusa.com and they won't be ready for another 3-4 weeks, since they make them on an order basis. All I need are universal seat fit 16" x 11" brackets for proteges. Although my seat bolt pattern is 16" x 10 1/4", it's not that hard to modify.

What are all the places that offer seat brackets for our cars? (Protege 02)

I tried Ebaymotors, no luck there
MMRusa takes 3-4 weeks.
COrksport doesn't have them... I didn't see atleast.
Ard P5 sold me the seats but wont sell me brackets, he needs them for his car to do a photo shoot or some bull, and Bride brackets take 2 months from Japan

Any ideas guys? Just throw out store names if you can think of any, thanks!

Also, if anyone can give me ANY close up photos or dimensions of a seat bracket fitting this description, I can just make it that way. Let me know. 281-7337776

well i got some sliders that came with my seats from airdynamic racing, i didn't use them cause i had the mmrusa brackets. . dunno if that will help you

traitorhound said:
well i got some sliders that came with my seats from airdynamic racing, i didn't use them cause i had the mmrusa brackets. . dunno if that will help you

well I kinda need slider/bracket combo. Like MMRusa sales. The brides come bare. I'll keep it as an option tho, thanks, if I can only find brackets and not sliders.

Equinox said:
well I kinda need slider/bracket combo. Like MMRusa sales. The brides come bare. I'll keep it as an option tho, thanks, if I can only find brackets and not sliders.

well nevermind then. I searched on the website and couldn't find anything. Then I searched using Google.com and found a link to this site. WTF.

Anyhow I saw a thread pertaining to seat brackets, a guy mentioned Wedge Engineering making some for our car. I checked out their website and then gave them a call. Luckily they were still there, and he promised he would be able to make the brackets by Friday, THIS Friday, and then ship them out. Of course this costed a little more than MMR, (MMR 133) and Wedge Engineering (190). Anyhow, since they would be able to get it to me in time, I went ahead and bought a bracket from them. I called MMR back and tried to cancel my order. They asked me a whole bunch of questions, finally finding out who I bought the brackets from, and then they put me on hold. He took me off hold after five minutes, saying he talked to Wendell, which right there let me know he had actually talked to Wedge. He said, even though Wedge would cost more and be quicker, they were painting the brackets, not powder coating them. After talking to him for a while, we established MMR can get them to me by next friday for sure, and at no extra cost. I said great, okay, I wont cancel, but now I have to call the really nice guys at Wedge and cancel. So I call Wedge, and he tells me he talked to MMR, and he doesn't seem to angry about it. I tell him I need to cancel, and he says fine, he'll ship it out this friday. I was like, "Uhh, no I need to cancel" he still tells me, yeah I don't like to step on my guy's toes, it will go out Friday though.

So apparently, Wedge makes the brackets for MMR, which they then sell. So if I can get Wedge to make it quick enough, I can make MMR make it quick enough. Yay. So, apparently I will get the bracket for 133, rushed, and shoudl have it by Thursday.

Anyway,

hmm i got custom brackets from corbeau, but i ordered them from a local car shop. good luck dude!

Back