help! motor just shakes

Mr. Win

Contributor
so now my cars cel is flashing the motors shakes like crazy and i did have a fuel fitting just leak like crazy it was cheaply done so i got all brass fitting and replaced everything and it started great but then crazy shuttering again. could it be the fpr not letting fuel return? right nwo im reseting the ecu and trying to start again thinking maybe it went into limp mode? what you guys think ill wait to restart it again.

get the CEL code... then we can tell you what it is.. it might be a whole lot easier than checking everything that can cause the engine to shake..

if it starts ok but shudders it could be any number of things - you could have seriously screwed something up internally or you could have the base fuel pressure so high it is running pig rich at idle and flooding out.

sounds dumb but make sure the hose on the TB is tight, mine was lose and did that. Check ALL connections on the intake route. Leaks will own you.

hah yea they do hah first test drive the piping blew off the TB. like i said this prob was sloved it was a spark coil. now to take care of the knock.

thanks dude but i got that worked out it was harness not so much the coil but the shop got thier hands out a new set for real cheap. thanks again.

Back