Help me please!

oh_yeams6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
i have the mods in my signature, but I have NO CLUE what map to run with my Accessport.
The one's on Cobb's website have no mods...

HELP!

The off the shelf maps from cobb aren't the greatest since every car potentially is a little different. Your best option would be to find a protuner in your area to set up a custom tune to your mods.
If you don't have one in your area or it's not in your budget you are pretty much stuck with a basic stage 2 off the shelf map since mzspd.com went down.
I suggest running the stage2, getting a dashhawk to monitor and tweaking said tune until it works for you.
There are many knowledgeable people on here that could possibly assist you, but you are potentially putting your fate in there hands.

Just use the off the shelf maps if you're not sure.. Don't use anyone elses maps.. Each Car is too unique for that..

The Stage 2 would be most fitting, only thing differant is you have an upgraded topmount, the Maps all have descriptions of what mods there to be used with, if you do have the corrisponding mods, then do not run ant OTS tune, Im sure a small differance like haveing an Intake+TIP would be fine for an OTS made for just an intake, or perhaps your TMIC with a stage 2, try at your own risk. And Data Log...

Best advice, Datalog you current set up in 'Stock Installed' mode and see how your Fuel pump is holding out, and if you feel comfterble, try out a stage 2, other wise, find a protunner

Is there a purchase somehow related to this thread, that it would need to be in the marketplace? Or can I move this?

OK cool - moved! Wasn't sure if I was missing something...

Latest posts

Back