Help me pick a winter tire

what was the deciding factor for you to get these?

and did u get rims? I'm picking up my CX5 GT Wednesday and will probably need to get ready for winter tire package anticipating this years winter to be similar to last years… :(

I did a lot of research. Consumer reports listed the dmv's as one of the best small truck winters, however the cx5 isn't really that big so I went with the WS70's. Check out Simply Tire in Toronto, the owner also recommended these tires. I got them with Rims. There is usually a group buy on redflagdeals or toronto mazda, or simply call him up and ask when the next group buy is. Price is fantastic when compared to other places.

I got the blizzard ws70 for a Pontiac Montana and they are remarkable. Drove in that March blizzard from Erie to St. Catharines without issues. Cars and trucks in the ditch the whole way but not me with these blizzard. I just need to find out if they are good for tread ware for the mazda on mainly dry pavement in winter.

Just installed a set of the DM-V1 tires a week ago. I'm amazed at how quiet it is.

Great to know, I am going to get the DM-V1's this winter, probably install them in Novemeber right before winter and the snow starts to come.

Back