Help me out guys

CitizenPro

behind the scenes
Contributor
:
2017 Shelby GT350
As some of u may know, i was involved in an automobile accident a few days ago. Basically, drunk old man hit me with no insurance and i now have to take him to small claims court to get my money for the damages. For now, i have to use my own money to get it fixed till then......so here is what i would really appreciate........

If you have a Mazda OEM rear bumper for an 01-up Protege Sedan/MSP in mint condition that your willing to give up, ill take it off your hands. Also a rear skirt for the '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege.......NOT the '03 skirt, totally different.

List one more time:

- Mazda OEM Rear Bumper Cover for '01-thru-'03 Mazda Protege Sedan/MSP
- Mazda OEM Rear "Spoiler" skirt for '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

.....again, if anyone can get me a good deal on these i would really appreciate it :) im not looking for the ebay cheap stuff either, i need the real thing (thumb)

Link to accident thread: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123624504

Thanx, Charles

CitizenPro said:
As some of u may know, i was involved in an automobile accident a few days ago. Basically, drunk old man hit me with no insurance and i now have to take him to small claims court to get my money for the damages. For now, i have to use my own money to get it fixed till then......so here is what i would really appreciate........

If you have a Mazda OEM rear bumper for an 01-up Protege Sedan/MSP in mint condition that your willing to give up, ill take it off your hands. Also a rear skirt for the '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege.......NOT the '03 skirt, totally different.

List one more time:

- Mazda OEM Rear Bumper Cover for '01-thru-'03 Mazda Protege Sedan/MSP
- Mazda OEM Rear "Spoiler" skirt for '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

.....again, if anyone can get me a good deal on these i would really appreciate it :) im not looking for the ebay cheap stuff either, i need the real thing (thumb)

Link to accident thread: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123624504

Thanx, Charles

go to his court date for his driving w/ no insurance and tell the judge to make him pay restitution.

Thats the thing......didnt get ticketed. Decided to trust him with paying on his own......gave me a couple hundred $ at the scene, and now im having a hard time getting ahold of him. Its my fault for trusting the elderly and not getting the cops involved at the time.

Cost to fix is about $1000.....not including damage behind the bumper. Thats just bumper, skirt, taillight, and paint.

Last edited:
No offense but it might be hard to get your money if it is just your word against his. I NEVER take any one's word for it any more at least not in an accident. I got burned once and once is enough.
Good luck and I have no parts :(

yashooa said:
I got burned once and once is enough.
Good luck and I have no parts :(

Yeah, same here........this is the absolute last time i have sympathy for anyone when it comes to an accident. And i know its going to be hard trying to get him to pay through small claims.

I have a rear bumper, the skirt was already removed from it. It's from my 01 protege mp3, blue. I don't know how to transport it to you, so you might be better off at a junkyard. sorry to hear about the accident. thanks.

Back