Help Me Decide: CX-5 vs. CR-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom just picked up an f pace, got rid of an x6. Very nice, 22"s, 340hp digital clusters, big a sunroof, very nice.. waiting for a chance to drive it..
oESd7HC.jpg

Man can I be adopted in your family?LOL

Ironically the 17 CX-5's design reminds me of the F-pace. Not sure what a 17 CRV reminds me of.

Mom just picked up an f pace, got rid of an x6. Very nice, 22"s, 340hp digital clusters, big a sunroof, very nice.. waiting for a chance to drive it..
oESd7HC.jpg

My eyes died and went to car heaven. I was looking at picking up a used XF before I got my CX5. I have a thing for Jag's, but there was something in my gut keeping me miles away from buying a used Jag.

oESd7HC.jpg

F-Pace & X-6 are very nice vehicles. We get one "luxury" car and one reasonably priced one for the wife. (She's too good to me [emoji23]) Fortunately, she's not a car person. And the CX-5 fits the bill and has all the cool options I like. I'm likely getting a 6 series Gran Coupe after I'm done with this M4.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Maybe I need glasses but... they could be cousins...

Attachments

• cx5_a.jpg
    cx5_a.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
oESd7HC.jpg

Great car! Would be nice to drop that lump into the CX-5....340 horses!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man can I be adopted in your family?LOL

Ironically the 17 CX-5's design reminds me of the F-pace. Not sure what a 17 CRV reminds me of.

Yes, the designs are similar... and the quality of the interior materials is pretty similar as well. Not very impressed with the F-Pace interior, but no one can argue with the performance.

Re: the CR-V, we have a '16 Honda Accord and we are looking for a CUV. IMHO the interior and exterior of the CX-5 looks much more premium than the CRV so we are going for the Mazda.

Last edited:
oESd7HC.jpg
X6 -> F-Pace ⋯
Mom definitely has a good taste picking up nice vehicle! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back