Help Help Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalSweeper19

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX
Looking for P5 front Clear Bumper Side Lenses. I can't find these anywhere. If any of you know where to find them please let me know. Thanks

Are you referring to the large sidemarker lenses in front of the front wheels? There were no clear lenses made; only the amber. If you want clear, you have to get the ones for the RX7 or Celica (iirc).

If this is what you're looking for, I have a set of RX7 lenses (clear w/orange bulbs) never installed that are tinted.

the ones from Eclipses work also... I used the Celica ones and didn't have to cut the bumper at all!! easy install took all of 15 min. :D

Last edited:
You have an LX though, so I think that you might be talking about the fender mounted turn signal repeater on the side. I don't know the part number for it, but I'm sure Ken at protegegarage.com can order it up for you. That or a dealership.

I was talking about the one in front of the wheel... on the bumper. Thanks guys. I decided to go ahead and shave them off. I'm doing a mazdaspeed conversion and I guess it just isnt the same with the front lenses. Thanks this thread can be closed.

Everyone was referring to the one on the bumper in front of the wheel. Good luck with the MSP conversion tho!

I just clarified to zverg which one it was because he wasnt sure. Thanks. The conversion is coming along pretty good.

So you are doing an MSP conversion but have a P5 front bumper? If you have to get the bumper painted anyway you might as well shave the sidemarkers. You don't need them for inspection or anything if you are using the sedan headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back