Help decide! bov or intake ?

My first choice from the 2 options you gave would be an intake hands down. My first mod was a cobb sri, sri because it is easier to install and clean. I happened to have a cheap ebay type s bov laying around, so I bought the adapter plate and installed it.

Again only reason I installed it was because I had it laying around, nothing wrong with the stocker. I wasted months of my life having that on my car because it was leaking and i was constantly attempting to adjust it to get rid of any flutter. So im back with the stocker and happy. More than likely tho I will be using a Forge after Xmas just for sound, rice i dont care i like the sound.

I will also be purchasing a TIP. It will be the corksport one because it is aluminum which will be louder than the silicone ones. Im not expecting any Hp gains but I am hoping a little bit quicker spool. But I do think the intake is a great first mod, it really awakens the car and makes it more enjoyable to drive. So there is my opinion on the subject.

Back