Hello

Soundwave.

Autobots detected
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys. Just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Earl and i just recently bought a p5 with a little less than 114k on the clock. I just had a bad breakup with my mx83 toyota cressida and found myself wanting another protege. Ive owned many cars in my life but have always gone back to owning a Toyota or a Mazda. Currently the p5 is bone stock and unmolested. I picked it up from an older gentleman who took great care of it and hardly drove it. Timing belt and all gaskets were changed at 70k miles so that influenced me alot on buying. Im currently trying to get into the nursing program so that leaves me with little time to tinker with cars. Plans are just basic drop with a lip with the basic i/h/e mods just to make it sound nicer. I plan on learning plenty more about this car and what it is capable of. Also its nice to see alot of east coasters here on this forum(2thumbs)

Thanks guys. Nice to see how friendly people can be here to the new comers. Guess it just depends on the forum though.

gotta get them uploaded. I actually just bought a set of Tein S tech so those will be coming on soon. As for now the car is completely bone stock. Where in VA are you located btw?

529246_4109240389051_1894639124_n_zpse79a771e.jpg

17212_4109240989066_616654275_n_zpsd24664dc.jpg

529252_4109240549055_118638784_n_zps33fa2903.jpg

537296_4109240429052_1071133115_n_zpsb0b20683.jpg

Like i said, car is stock. Which is what I am most happy about. For now since I'm still a student, i will be sticking with the N/A route and just having fun with the car. Once i start making big boy money well....then the sky is the limit.

Nice!!! it looks real clean i like it :D. and nice, im dropping mine next week too on 17 inch wheels. yey. and im located at Winchester VA.
gotta get them uploaded. I actually just bought a set of Tein S tech so those will be coming on soon. As for now the car is completely bone stock. Where in VA are you located btw?

Nice!!! it looks real clean i like it :D. and nice, im dropping mine next week too on 17 inch wheels. yey. and im located at Winchester VA.

you do alot of the autox events at summit? I use to go there back when i had my ae86 but that was years ago and i havnt been back since. I would love to hopefully maybe track this there

Never heard of such event, what is that about?,I'm always wanting to locate any local meets or stuff near by but can't seen to find any :/.
you do alot of the autox events at summit? I use to go there back when i had my ae86 but that was years ago and i havnt been back since. I would love to hopefully maybe track this there

I dont do the meets anymore. I know theres a meet every tues here in Centreville at the Velocity 5. Alot of cars show up as well. Join Vadriven if you are more interested in that. Also join the group Nu Concepts on facebook

Dont do meets anymore? :/ well thanks for letting me know. :D Enjoy the p5.!!!
I dont do the meets anymore. I know theres a meet every tues here in Centreville at the Velocity 5. Alot of cars show up as well. Join Vadriven if you are more interested in that. Also join the group Nu Concepts on facebook

its not that i dont do them...its just that between school/work/homework i dont have anytime. esp since i work every weekend. not to mention the better meets start during the summer time. the V5 meet is good though!

Nice to see another local (kind of). Congrats on the new (to you) P5, looks very well taken care of. Once I'm complete my rebuild I was going to Track it at Summit Point. Yeah they still do racing up there, they have road courses for Auto and Motorcycle. Either way, welcome to the forum!

I feel you!!! Mayb ill see u around some time :)
its not that i dont do them...its just that between school/work/homework i dont have anytime. esp since i work every weekend. not to mention the better meets start during the summer time. the V5 meet is good though!

haha hopefully. winchester is a bit out there. i always loved driving out there because of the scenery. the mountains look so beautiful esp with the sunrise

People in the beach area need to get on this forum. I don't know anyone with our cars and driving alone gets lonely and boring.

Back