Hello - This is My Maz2

Joshmaz2

:
Madaz 2
Hey Everyone, I'm Josh and this is my Mazda 2.
gwOpK.jpg

I didn't like Stock Wheels so bought some cheapies :)

Upgrades to do..
New Rims
Coilovers
Tint Windows
Tint Headlights
Fog Lights
HID Headlights
Make it Stance.

I will start a build thread one day..
Peace out!

Haha thanks guys.
I'm an Aussie mate haha..
Any small mods that I should do Guys? I can't put coilovers in due to voiding the 3 Year Warranty..

I like that color. I also noticed that in the lower bumber section, you have what looks like a place holder for the reflector we have on this side of the Atlantic. Does it look like that piece just pops out? If it does, need to find out how to get those over here!

^+1 I agree, those would be awesome to have for the US cars. as for mods, get some handling modifcations like swaybars and drop springs.

Sick color. Wish we had that in the US. We'll just have to make do with hotter chicks.

oh snap, our girls are really hot. I have to agree with econobox.
on a lighter note, do yiu have the jap version tail lights on that thing?
they look darker and it looks like there are LEDs in there.
or am i dead wrong?

oh snap, our girls are really hot. I have to agree with econobox.
on a lighter note, do yiu have the jap version tail lights on that thing?
they look darker and it looks like there are LEDs in there.
or am i dead wrong?

I think the JDM lights have the LED looking "bubbles" in the red portion iirc.

You get that colour here in the UK, infact i think you get pretty much everything here in the UK for this car, only things we don't have are decent mods haha

Chris

I like that color. I also noticed that in the lower bumber section, you have what looks like a place holder for the reflector we have on this side of the Atlantic. Does it look like that piece just pops out? If it does, need to find out how to get those over here!

Hey mate not sure if they pop out or not, I will have a look tomorrow.
Sorry for such a late reply, I'm gonna start some new mods soon :)

As for tail lights I do believe they are slightly different to the US ones.

If anyone can help me out,
I'm looking for a:
front lip,
Rear defuser (carbon fiber)
And anything interior wise that is good :) thanks.

well... interior wise.... did you get new ac dials? its a small little change but they're nice :) also an armrest.

I did the A/C dials and while the stock are ok, the aftermarket ones look WAY cooler at night. :) I also just got a shifter from moddiction.com, and it is SO nice. Tint is a good upgrade too, especially with all the large windows on the 2.

Those pieces are actually molded on top the bumper.

Back