Hello Okies

SirJaime

:
MAZDASPEED Protege
Im not from here but I am here now in Tulsa , WE need to get together and show off our MSP's ! I know your out there , I have seen you in your MSP's... well 2 of ya anyway.

LET HAVE A MEET

Attachments

• mazdaspeed protege 3.5.jpg
    mazdaspeed protege 3.5.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 152
no we dont need a msp meet we need either a m meed or a mp meet if u have a mazda or if u have a protege we need a meet for that im in brokenarrow/tulsa.. vivid yellow o3 p5

Ok !

Ya Ya Ya, I agree ! But I aint drivin another factory Mazda that comes close to the MSP. And I have drivin all the new 1's they have out, excipt the MX5 Miata they were sold out. I did have 1 of those little puckers fly past me on the track though. That T25 makes that car FLY! although I had stock wheels & tires. (wrc)

wassup Oklahomies I'm new to the forum and about to start moddin my P5 ONCE AGAIN.. Waiting on the damn thing to get outta the body shop but just wanted to say wassup and hope to see you guyz around..

XxProtj5xX said:
wassup Oklahomies I'm new to the forum and about to start moddin my P5 ONCE AGAIN.. Waiting on the damn thing to get outta the body shop but just wanted to say wassup and hope to see you guyz around..
where you from?

All right ! It nice to see you people stepping up. I posted this thing along time ago. I take a ride down Memorial every once in awhile to see what I can see. But most of what I see are Hondas & Mitsubishi's and way to many damn fuckem up trucks & SUV/(gas guzzlers). Down in Dallas its easy to find the racer's, all though most of them like the straight track though. No real drivers (j/k). Can wait tell that get that new Tulsa road track set up, Hallett is a long ride and way to expensive to run. Cheaper than a ticket though.

Yeah, lets get together sometime. I will be moving to Tulsa soon, and you'll see my speed setting at my new job. I will be working at Ultimate Electronics, so you fellow mazda's need to come buy from me (jk/wouldn't that be a small customer base for a sales position...)

Back