Hello from Germany

ntz ntz... I'm glad I'm seeing another brother doing what I've done with the 2 :D
It's nice to see the red foot lights and white rims catching on :p
Nice work Tim!
P.S. - don't get the coilovers unless you're not going to boost the power and race it a lot... I don't think it's worth the money... Better just try and modify your stock dampers... I think you'll be surprised with the results :)
P.S.2. - you can safely change the exhaust and run a no-cat setup if you want... you only need a lambda sensor spacer fitted and no check-engine will light up in your dash.
Be sure to keep the catalytic converter though, you might need it for the tech inspections... just build yourself a new exhaust all together, just like Vagelis from Greece did :)

Hat tip' from Romania :)

Nice driving,nice track!Read the comment of the video,it makes a big difference.

Today I'm packing tyres,wheels etc for a 2-day trackday.I will post videos asap!!!

Looks very nice on track... and with some coilovers will be better on handling :D

Nice driving,nice track!
I love the track but its a tyre- and brake-killer ^^ Hope to drive the Nrburgring Nordschleife this year. well see.

But i need a real good track car. Im looking for a mazda mx-5 (miata) NA at the moment. I hope to get one with the 1.6l 116PS engine, turbocharged it (to 200PS) and use it for racetrack only. The mazda 2 is a good car but in germany its not easy to engine-tune it ... :-(

Back