Hello all

Dumpsterfire

:
2007 Galaxy Grey Mica Mazda 3 S touring, MTX
Looking around and found this forum. Thought i would introduce my self. Im kyle and live in Northern Kentucky, im around Dayton, Ohio all the time (Marine Reservist). If you in the area id like to plan a Mazda get together.

028abbb5.jpg

1c57097b.jpg

4c673503.jpg

85dceb5e.jpg

f66b1214.jpg

ofthecar001.jpg

999e92c0.jpg

ofthecar022.jpg

ofthecar020.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man nice 3! Check us out and say hi! We r at the club section of this forum! MWMC (Midwest Mazda Club) a lot of us are around Louisville area!

What all do you have done to her? and what are other plans?

Well ill go start from front to rear. so to start on the exterior I have Aftermarket lens in the low beams, Indy fog light mod, Parking light mod, removed the inside reflectors out of the head lights, I have shaved the side moldings and the badges. On the rear I have removed the 3, blacked out the emblems and the side markers and reflectors. On to the engine intake to exhaust, CAI with a Injen dry-flow filter and injen hydro-sleeve, grounded Throttle body, SR*S Cat-back Exhaust. on to the interior. Blue LED lights for the dome, map and hatch light. double wired under the dash blue LED lights, TWM short throw with my Marine Corps 8-ball style Knob, and 5% Tinted rear windows, and 20% tint up front ( need to see!). As for Electronics ill start from the front to rear again. Clarion VX401 Head Unit, with IPOD/IPHONE usb hook up, JL audio JX250/1 Amp, JL Audio 12 W3v3 in a JL Audio HO box, and to top it off the Rear hatch has been dynomated. As for future plans Headers, Drop it, and maybe put on the Speed 3 Spoiler. Ill make Thread for the car.

Were do I start Threads on here? As for posting photo's and Making a list of what ive done

Back