HeHe.......

damnit bambi! look what you did :mad:

sup my so-cali peeps
sorry to let u all down.......
i will always stay an MSP person inside........no matter what i drive.

u guys are the best group of people i have ever met..........nothing like when i had my Si, fools on the Vtec boards are bithches.

aint nothing gonna change, i'll still make it to all the meets i can :D i promise you that........i dont go there for cars, i go there for people.

you shoulda killed the deer....anyways, can i have your muffler and maybe the engine?

dang yo.........

insurance gotta look at it first, then we'll see :)

Man Victor, Just last weekend that beautiful car was the envy of my apartment complex. My husband and I are just glad you made it out okay. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. When you feel up to it I will have to treat you to a Karting run!!!!!!

P.S. Maybe now would not be a good time to email you your picture from the meet. Email me and let me know when you want it.:)

so I'm not a post *****:

post 1
now I see why you made a thread about why you need another car :(

post 2
Mind if I borrow that radio of yours? I owe Steph one. ... lol (hand) I have another one on the way but it's going to San Francisco.(bang)

post 3
man I haven't seen you in a while either. I've been kinda busy, I got into my own kind of trouble this past few weeks but oh well.

talk to me on AIM

post 4
SOrry for quadruple posting but man I"m glad you're okay :D

Last edited:
Back