Hearing a noise coming from in throttle body on my 03 protege5

Josie_

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey, can anyone tell me (if you had this kind of issue before) that whenever I turn my steering wheel, there is a thumping noise coming out of the throttle body. I still haven't taken off my cold air intake yet. Does anybody have an idea what could it be?

Hey, can anyone tell me (if you had this kind of issue before) that whenever I turn my steering wheel, there is a thumping noise coming out of the throttle body. I still haven't taken off my cold air intake yet. Does anybody have an idea what could it be?
Does the thump occur if you are stopped and turning the wheel or moving and turning the wheel?
Turn on the car, keep it in park with the hood open. Have someone turn the steering wheel (keep the vehicle engaged in park) while you are in front so you can hear where the sound is coming from.

Does the thump occur if you are stopped and turning the wheel or moving and turning the wheel?
Turn on the car, keep it in park with the hood open. Have someone turn the steering wheel (keep the vehicle engaged in park) while you are in front so you can hear where the sound is coming from.

It occurs when your not in motion but have the engine running. I heard it coming from the throttle body but I don't know what it could be.

Latest posts

Back