Heard an interesting rumor

MikeHTally

:
2008.5 Speed3, 2006 Chrysler 300C, 2003 Ram 1500
While having a tire fixed at Discount, I was talking with one of their guys who almost bought a 2010 at a Chevy dealer (6K miles $18K). The stupid smile just turned him off, as it does many people.

The sales person told him Mazda was replacing the nose pieces "'cause they can't sell 'em'". Anyone heard of this? Sounds like sales BS to me.

i think i heard something from a dealer about another face lift....or a face drop depending on how you look at it

it's really the air dam that needs a touch up. that will help get rid of the ja-ja-ja-joker face ja-ja-joker face

yeah all you need to do is take out those ******* 3 layer things.. idk what you call em, and make it straight across and body color, make it look like theres an upper and lower dam and it should look better, like the AutoEXE bumper

They may offer another nose that you can buy, but that's total crap. If they don't replace a turbo because it's a piece of s***, or address anything regarding the quality or longevity of their parts what makes you think they'll change this?

Because 90% of consumers buy cars on looks and ease of use, and not because of parts that fail. Obviously you don't go to a dealer or open a brochure that says "this car has a turbo problem, but comes in blue, black, red...."

The only hope ppl have is forums and consumer reports. Other than that, its a choice of body color and stereo preference

I dont believe it but it would be nice if they face lifted it. Also the 6k for 18 is BS too. Overall i dont believe the car looks bad, but cannot stand the front bumper. That's just my 2 cents.

I've accepted that the 2010 is just ugly compared to previous years. I tried to like it but the smiley front end and the Ultraman eyes for tail lights... No thanks.

Back