Heads up, Out of Stock. :(

eatsleeprace

Contributor
Just wanted to give heads up to anyone who is thinking of ordering a CORKSPORT 'Power Series' Intake System For MS3, they are out of stock.
I'm not mad or bitching about it, I just wanted to help anyone who is planning of purchasing one.

This is what they e-mail me:
Thank you for your order. I have some bad news, we are out of stock of our intakes until April 12th. I will confirm the back in stock date on March 29th.

Thank you,
Derrick

When someone is out of stock it means thier product is the s*** (GOOOOD).

They're also out of stock of the cat-back and downpipe portions of their Mazdaspeed3 turboback exhausts until April 16th.

Had I known that in advance, the cooling off period might've made me spend my tax refund more responsibly. (lol2)

waited about a month for mine...SO worth it tho.
was not sure about the gains for the first 2 days, but now I'm finding power in places that I didnt have it before.

Goood News I just received an email from Derrick.

"Hello Carlos,

We are on track for having your intake ready to ship out on April 12th.

Thank you",
Derrick (cabpatch)

We will be caught up on intake back orders by April 14th.

-Derrick

I got an email yesterday saying my intake shipped! I initially got the same email saying april 9th. I am on track to get mine in a few days. A week early on the 2 week delay, lol. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Not to thread jack, but how do you MS6 guys like the Corksport Power Series intake/Inlet pipe? And most importantly, anyone using it wth an Accessport? Does it run good with the AP?

Latest posts

Back