Headrest speakers

mctoone

Contributor
I am going to get my 1990 miata seats recovered in a really nice vinyl...BUT they are not perforated where the headrest speakers are...If I don't have holes then the sound will be affected...What is another alternative for the speakers? I thought about having 2 2inch in diametre holes in the vinyl in each seat covered with black material or something...Or even a mesh type material...Are there any other cars out there that have headrest speakers other than the miata? And what do the seats look like??

Thanks - I was hoping that the guy would put the holes in but I'm getting the seats redone for such a good price.......I will ask again. The car goes in...now!

I have the car in right now and it should be done either tomorrow or Wed...I will post picutres....He is doing the headrest part in a different vinyl...like Mercedes type material and he can put holes in it!! I hope it will look good!!

Mazda Miata HeadRest Speakers

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Nice! (drinks) cheers!
Well, I don't know if you are interested, but I happen to have a link to a ebay seller who offers a pretty nice set of headrest speakers that aren't badly priced.. <a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkilldog911">Heres the link Fellas!</a>

Latest posts

Back