Headlights??

XxaltezzaxX

:
02 WRX, 03 P5, 96 legacy
Just wondering if there are any after market headlights for the Protege5 that have separate high and low beams. The ones I see on ebay are all for single bulbs, I would still like to keep my separate high beam. Any help or am I just screwed.

Buy a spare set of stock headlights, and modify those. That way you will keep your original headlights intact. You should be able to find a used set somewhere.

5PADZAM said:
Buy a spare set of stock headlights, and modify those. That way you will keep your original headlights intact. You should be able to find a used set somewhere.

That option is in the back of my mind, but oem headlights always cost more. Also I wouldn't feel so bad hacking into a cheap pair of ebay ones.

XxaltezzaxX said:
That option is in the back of my mind, but oem headlights always cost more. Also I wouldn't feel so bad hacking into a cheap pair of ebay ones.

I have not seen any ebay ones that have separate low and high beams, and I've been looking for over two years.

5PADZAM said:
I have not seen any ebay ones that have separate low and high beams, and I've been looking for over two years.

Well I guess that blows, maybe I'll just hack up the ebay ones and drop in two projectors and call it a day. Thanks for the help anyway.

Back