Headlights/Fog lights?

Jag61180

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow Mica
Which bulbs do we use in the headlights and fog lights? I would go see myself but its dark outside and I'm a little lazy. Plus our cars are not equipped with a light under the hood!!!!

In the owners manual, it says H2B for the headlights.(55/60 watt) For the fogs I'm not sure but when replaced mine with the hyper whites I used H3 for the fogs. For the heads I just took one of them to the store with me and matched it up. I matches a 9003 style bulb. Just make sure you get the rght wattage. The new ones I got look nice, bright white with a little bluish tint. Hope that helps.

Yep he said it right, they're H3's fpr the fogs and H4's fot the head lights. I put PIAA's in my headlights and must say they are a lot better than my old factory bulbs. They did cost me more thought.

on ebay they have some exenon hid super white bulbs for $20 that are more wattage but they claime that they will not melt factory wirering or casing. Is this true?

w00w000 I just got a pair of HID H4s, not bad for 25 bucks shipping included :)

An easy yet satisfying mod.

The foglights are H3s and it just one bolt underneath the car and then you have to pull the lamp out from the front and then unscrew three screws on the lamp itself and replace... pretty simple... just take your time... looks and sounds more complicated then it really is... but it is worth it... put in hyperwhites... they look good...

Hey Fellas - I have a friend on here that owns an MP3. He's out of the country right now and his B-day is coming up and I'm wanting to buy him some upgrades for his headlights and fogs. I see that the headlights are H4's and the fogs are H3's. Could you guys give me a little more detail as to the wattages for both and maybe a place where I could get some for a good price on-line or maybe at a Auto Store (ie: Pep Boys, Autozone, etc...). Which brand have you guys purchased and how much and where? I'm thinking about getting him some PIAA's. Thank you for any info...

Back