Headlight pic request

:
1993 Acura Integra RS
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I need to see a few pictures of P5 lights - low beams and high beams on. If anyone has any, please post really quick for me, thanks.

hahaha. Those are the only shots of headlights I had. Its not my fault they happen to have Angeleyes in them..... but it doesnt hurt. lol

Thank you, can I ask a stupid question though? (btw I have a 91 Integra, not a P5) are the lights right next to the turn signal the brights?? Those angel eyes are beautiful!

Oo. m .oO

Driving light, high beam, turn signal, grill, turn signal, high beam, driving light.

In that order, refer to my stupendous diagram above.

Last edited:
^.paul, id give you props for your hella badass diagram of the headlights...but the thing doesnt work...but the diagram is still badass lol

Johndg said:

John....did you do a DIY angel eye install or did you buy them somewhere? I still wish SOMEONE made a projector light kit for our cars.... :(
Anyway, thanks again for the hook up on MOCC for the DG lip. ;)
(first)

Right on bro.
The vendor is based out of san marcos which is the next town over so I went there and the owner installed them himself. They are bright as hell. If there were projectors available I would be in on that.

Latest posts

Back