headlight lense question

shootnpar

Is it possible to purchase a replacment lens for the headlights or do I have to buy the whole light assembly. If I can purchase the outer lense, where? Mine is pretty messed up, and apparently can't be fixed with headlight cleaning kits (sandpaper, etc.). Thanks for any help. Cx-9 2007

I don't know of any automakers that sell just the lenses anymore. You usually have to buy the entire assembly. You could try a local junkyard or ebay.

Are you sure they can't be professionally restored? I haven't come across many that can't be restored.

I don't know of any automakers that sell just the lenses anymore. You usually have to buy the entire assembly. You could try a local junkyard or ebay.

Are you sure they can't be professionally restored? I haven't come across many that can't be restored.

had my car in for service, and they offered to do it, and when I went back, they basically told me they were beyond repair. Haven't tried it myself, or searched out any other parties that do it, though I might.

Back