Headlight Blubs

Thekid760 said:
What do you guys think?

Before & after photos of lighting mean nothing unless the conditions are identical in both photos--are you sure your camera used the same settings?

A simple way to compare two bulbs is to put one in each headlight and take a single photo of the beams shining on a nearby wall for a true side-by-side comparison.

JoshP5 said:
Before & after photos of lighting mean nothing unless the conditions are identical in both photos--are you sure your camera used the same settings?

A simple way to compare two bulbs is to put one in each headlight and take a single photo of the beams shining on a nearby wall for a true side-by-side comparison.

they were taken 5-10 mins apart with the same camera in the same location.

Close enough.

HID-ish lights..

I know they're not HID's contrary to the auctions description, but they are much better than the stock ights espcially for $22.00.

Thekid760 said:
they were taken 5-10 mins apart with the same camera in the same location.

Close enough.

Nope. If you used an auto-everything digital camera it adjusts the exposure time for the amount of light present. In that case there are two things affecting the photos: the brightness of the bulbs and the exposure time, which your camera determines based on the amount of light detected.

Two ways to overcome it, manually fix the camera's settings and keep them the same for both before and after shots. Or, as I mentioned earlier, put a different bulb in each headlight and take a single photo for a side-by-side comparison.

Thekid760 said:
I know they're not HID's contrary to the auctions description, but they are much better than the stock ights espcially for $22.00.

Pisses me off when people BS people in auctions..

Latest posts

Back