* Hawaii Market Place Version 2.0*

^ oh yea..been busy at work..but trynna find parts for my car on here..but u know my budget is super low..plus my parents are out of money to so i gotta help them out..so i only have 600 i can spend on car parts a month..lol..the bov sounds sick..sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XTVEdBr5o4
the grease looked new so i didnt clean it out..lol

Going to be parting out soon. Should have tein ss coil overs, a clarion amp with 10" DD sub, hiboost fmic kit. Looking for local sales only. Thanks

Might be selling a dvd player as well, possible trade for stock mp3 player +cash.

lol, nothing else at the moment. Will try and post pictures soon along with description of each item.

A few items for sale

Medieval Light Weight Power Steering Pulley. Item never used though shows its age from just sitting. - SOLD
8187723304_4d6ae14760_b.jpg

Split Second Air Fuel Controller - SOLD
8186636711_01d6545032_b.jpg

8186637847_ec253aa78e_b.jpg

Last edited:
sounds good...
i have a photo of the install instructions, and also have the r4 software for tuning

Selling my 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege 155xxx miles. As is. Will not part out. Comes with whatever parts I have not installed too. Was asking $4200 but open to all offers. Please PM your number if you want pictures. Idk what site to host it on.

Back