* Hawaii Market Place Version 2.0*

HKPRO5

:
Supercharged Protege5
Post up your items for sale or things that you want to buy. FS rules still apply.

PM me if you have any questions.

All my stuff is available to HI members...just saying...lol...I will ship anywhere...I plan to keep an eye on this thread...always did on the other one...

Hawaii got the good stuff! Thanks Cres for a updated version

For Sale: Authentic AutoExe Intake

Authentic AutoExe Protege 5 intake. (boom06)

SaleItems55.jpg

Yes, the date is old but I still have it. What you see is what you get.

VERY RARE.

$250 FIRM

Will not ship, sorry.

808-741-6806 text me any time as you can see I NEVER come on here haha.

Chris

sale04.jpg

Protege_17.jpg

sale03.jpg

Attachments

• SaleItems55.jpg
    SaleItems55.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,041
  • Protege_17.jpg
    Protege_17.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,045
  • sale04.jpg
    sale04.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,031
  • sale03.jpg
    sale03.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,098
Last edited:
dang you still got it, thought you would use it on the 350z or just give it away.... to me=)

2004 Mazda 3 2.3L, auto, DVD player, sound system, (1 12" MTX, 1000Watt amp, power cap), headers, hks exhaust system, 18" GC-10 pro-drive rims, tein basic coil overs, Recon, current safety. Problem is the car is not RUNNING.. looking to sell firm for 3,000$.. leaving island and plan to just give it away.. PM me or email me at blazen4uma@yahoo.com I will post pictures if anyone is interested.

2003 Mazda Protege 5 for sale, $5500 obo

Blue Mazda Protege 5 with black leather interior. Car currently has 102k miles on it, 5 speed standard transmission. Sunroof, am/fm/cd/mp3/ipod hook-up. Aftermarket short ram intake. New motor mounts, recent oil change and detail. Lay down the seats and throw your surfboard in the back. I am not in a hurry to sell and am somewhat negotiable on the price. New safety check and current registration. Only selling because I bought a Jeep.

Lots of pics can be found here.

Back