Has anyone seen this yet???

the best widebody on a sedan I have ever seen...

RS4sedan114.jpg

RS4sedan354.jpg

RS4sedan186.jpg

(iagree)

this is is my dream. Dude put $200k into it. I must admit, im a german car guy.

here are some more, just because I love this car so much...
RS4sedan218.jpg

RS4sedan238.jpg

RS4sedan235.jpg

RS4sedan131.jpg

RS4sedan10.jpg

engine bay looks pretty stock...he's pushing 500hp, lol

I like the widebody simply because its unique, but i wouldn't do it to my car. I'd love to see this car with an all-wheel drive coversion and a built motor & upgraded turbo pumping out 600+ hp. :)

Last edited:
I personally think those are a bit ricey. I would take an RX-7 over an 8 any day, but if I had to go japanese...

3541475210_031c5d5acf.jpg

^Psh i'm not a fan of ANY chrome rims. Really tasteless imo.

The GT-R is god of all cars.

^Psh i'm not a fan of ANY chrome rims. Really tasteless imo.

The GT-R is god of all cars.

Yea, I really don't care if the ZR-1 or any other car of the sort is faster, because Nissan can really make a good looking car and it is still fast enough to blow your ladies dress up so that's OK in my book. (thumb)

That widebody kit on the MS3 does look awful overall. However:

1. I actually like the front lip piece. Seeing as how there aren't many aftermarket lips available, I think this one may actually look the best.

2. Why the hell is the widebody kit riveted on like that? It would be so much cleaner if the lines all flowed from the original and didn't look like Rosie the Riveter went buck wild on it.

3. Imagine if a company took this design and, with the help of the MS3 community, toned it down to be more of a simple bodykit. Through several series of revisions with some significant changes at first, it has the potential to become the nicest appearance kit on the market.

But yeah, ghetto-rivet-widebody-kit looks ugly as sin. Audi widebody FTW!

Back