has anyone ever tried this?

read his sig....he's got a turbo under the hood. what i don't understand is how this stuff is supposed to be good for 120 gallons?? when your tank is empty, doesn't that mean you've used up all the stuff you added in? so where'd the octane booster go?

i think that it means that you only put in a little at a time. wich led me to believe that this may be as strong as toluene or something and can boost my 91 octane to 93 no prob with the right mixture. plus its a hell of a lot cheaper than toluene for 12 bottles thats 1440 gallons depending on how much you mix in for only 25 dollars. never heard of the stuff though so im a little skeched out it is after all sold on ebay.

I don't trust *any* thing off of ebay as far as lubricants, oils, or additives goes. If it were a good product, it'd be marketed by a huge company and we would have all heard about it by now.

Why not do the toulene thing?

well i probaly will do the touene thing but its like 2.50 a gallon and that will add up fast i was just hoping that somebody had good news about this product.

Sounds good, but that is way too cheap to make me not skepticle.

yeah i know what your saying i sent the guy an email asking all of the questions that have come up in here so when he resonds ill let everyone know what he said.

Back