Happy Birthday!!!!!

ZoomZoom

Well, I know that they are listed at the bottom of the main page, but I thought I would take a moment and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone that shares a birthday with me today. I don't think I listed my birthdate in my profile, but as of today I am 32!! So to all those other Taurus' out there, have a great birthday and a great year!!!!

(birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday)

peace
Griff

TAURUS!!! (rockon)

Happy B'day to you too! Mine was yesterday, a whole quarter century birthday anniversary! Go Taurus, da bull! :D

ZoomZoom said:
Well, I know that they are listed at the bottom of the main page, but I thought I would take a moment and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone that shares a birthday with me today. I don't think I listed my birthdate in my profile, but as of today I am 32!! So to all those other Taurus' out there, have a great birthday and a great year!!!!

(birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday)

peace
Griff

Hey, it's my birthdayday today as well. My damn computer has been down all day, but at least i gotta say it before it was over!! Happy B-day to Zoom, and anyone else that had one today(birthday) I know I had fun!!(beer)

Indeed!! Happy Birthday Griff!! Mine is this Saturday. (49)
(birthday) (birthday) (birthday)

Back