Happy Birthday to Me!

Donas64

:
2002 MP5
Thats right folks. Today on may the 28th I turn the big two-three. Thank God for the 3 day weekend even though it meant working late last week to finish up early deadlines at work. So what fun festivites do we have planned for today?

Well the wife and I went strawberry picking yesterday with a friend so that means Strawberry Daiquiris and Strawberry shortcake and my favorite chocolate cake from coldstone creamery. Then just have some friends over to the house, Some pizza, some drinks, hang out, maybe BBQ a little. Nothing fancy. I like to keep things low key. But wifes folks are the best though, they already sent me a "Happy Birthday Son in Law" card with a $50 gift certificate to EB games (What can I say I'm a kid at heart!) and I'm not quite sure what my wife is getting me.

OH but I gotta go to church first thank thank God for giving me another year on this beautiful creation of his!Also you all pray for me as my PArents and I are going through some serious drama right now. I hope all you guys have a GREAT sunday and an awesome Memorial Day. Don't forget to send up a little prayer for the men and women in uniform tomorrow who have fought through generation to keep us safe and free. YOU GUYS AND GALS ON THIS FORUM ROCK! MAZDAFORUMS ROCK! GOD BLESS THE USA!
HAve a great one ya'll!!!(whitep5)

Attachments

• IM000115.JPG
    IM000115.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IM000097.JPG
    IM000097.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IM000094.JPG
    IM000094.JPG
    450.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Girl power 017.jpg
    Girl power 017.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 33
  • PICT0265.JPG
    PICT0265.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 27
Just a few more pics I want to share with ya'll

Just some pics of my wife and I's wedding (6 months this may!!!!), My Best friends P5 parked next to mine, our Dog Oliver, Some of My many silly little toys (I'm don't wanna grow up.....), My Graduation. O

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 33
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IM000068.JPG
    IM000068.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 31
  • PICT0166.jpg
    PICT0166.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 30
  • Dammy's graduation day 011.jpg
    Dammy's graduation day 011.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 31
thanks guys! I had a great day! Why wife got me a slimline PS2 and some cash to get games for it! Why is this a great gift you ask? Well cuze even though The Xbox 360 and the PS3 and Wii are coming out, I'm not really interested in any of them right now (too busy playing my PC and Gamecube) and I can finally get a couple of PS2 games I've always wanted to play on the cheap (GT4, Burnout Revenge, God of War).

So I'm stoked! I also got a Ferrari Enzo Nikko RC car to mess with around the house and some other random stuff like a bag of charcoal! All in all it was a great day! Too bad these things only come around once a year!

Back