Hankook Ventus RS-2 Clearance at Tirerack

I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet but Hankook Ventus RS-2's have been on clearance at tirerack for awhile now. They still have some 205-50-16 tires for $68usd+shipping. IMO, that's a killer deal for sticky summer tires.

Good tires, I've had em before. Sticky, high grip. Lows are soft sidewall, fast wear (duh, soft sticky tire), and mediochre wet handling (not bad, not great). For $70, they're worth it, though i'd go with a falken 452 for within $10 of the price.

it just sucks that they have a 200 rating on thread life.... otherwise i would have picked up a set already

I actually have about 18,000+ miles on the ones I have right now with over half tread and I do quite a bit of spirited driving...6/11ths of original tread...got them balanced rotated about an hour ago...

Took the car around some turns with these tires and wow they got great grip. Probably the best tires ive had yet.

I would assume so. RS 2's aren't even comparable to ASX's. the RS 2's blow asx out of the water. Granted its comparing apples to oranges... but, ya. I don't know where I'm going with this.

are u interested in asx? i got 2 tires that im selling.

I actually have about 18,000+ miles on the ones I have right now with over half tread and I do quite a bit of spirited driving...6/11ths of original tread...got them balanced rotated about an hour ago...

Pretty good! It was over around 18k for me. :D

^^^Dang...I actually "accidentally" damaged two of them last week and got them prorated to get a new set of 912's I think they are...reason being I paid $105 each for these and retail through DiscountTire is $240 each...I got lucky and found an error on TireKingdoms website a while ago, but got both prorated and $140 store credit each which paid for the new ones...also ordered two of these RS2's...

$150 for 4 new tires and gonna have the two spare P-Zero Neros didn't seem like a bad deal to me...I could care less about mismatched tires...breaking all 4 at once would of been a bit much though...

Latest posts

Back