Hank3's picture thread...

Every time i see my ebrake i think how pathetic it looks without the boot, lol...so many mods and only so much money. But for the (apparent) quality Redline is VERY well priced IMHO

It's interesting how the 2010 MS3 comes with the armrest in leather and red stitching. Maybe by the next gen, they'll have the e-brake boot :)

Redline is top-notch stuff. Can't say enough good things about the quality and look of them.

looking good! hows the swaybar?

Thanks! Well, aside from having to get two new endlinks and one of the new endlinks looking all jacked up and angled (problem fixed after I re-installed everything), I'd say the RSB is doing fine. I have noticed that steering is more responsive (I'm on the softer setting, too) and understeer is less.

It's interesting how the 2010 MS3 comes with the armrest in leather and red stitching. Maybe by the next gen, they'll have the e-brake boot :)

Yeah, and a set of Brides or Recaros in front, and maybe a RMM that isn't made out of SPAM...we can dream :D

I love it in Tally. Totally disliked it when I moved up in '95 for FSU. When I graduated, I had changed my perception of the town BIG TIME! Now I can't really see living anywhere else. I now live on the north side of town where it's family-oriented and quiet. There are now five Walmarts and a Walgreens on every corner it seems. I like how within 20 minutes you can be driving on canopy roads and way out in the country.

Saw this great thread about, what, 1 year into it? That's what you get when yer employer starts blocking sites willy-nilly, w/o rhyme or reason.

My dos centavos (2cents): the MS3 looks clean & like it'll keep going for many miles; woulda kept the rims matched to the Cosmic Blue of the car body; ditch the aluminum fuel door & restore back to original. I'm liking the RSB and if you want to give more feedback I might get a car-azy wild hair up my arse and get one meself....it's been on the to do list along w/ shocks....so many plans, so many budget constraints.....(gah)

I can't stand looking at my car in stock form. The wheels and the cosmetic mods I had on it really made it look super nice, IMHO. Oh well. I'd rather have a good family life than toys :)

Back