Halow Peeps, Mazda rider fr Singapore :p

Blade2X

:
Mazda 3 SP
Hi Guys & Gals,

I've reading this forum lately and would to thank you for all the useful DIY tips and knowledge shared here. I noticed most of the owners for Mazda 3 is @ 2.3L and above.

I was a bit shy to intro myself but my good buddy Ace has been bugging me to intro for quite a bit. hehehe...

So here I am, all the way from Singapore and one reason for me to shy away is here, we have mostly 1.6L Mazda 3. I love my Mazda and have done some minor mods only...nothing much.

Here are some pics with my Buddy Ace's 323...hope you guys & Gals would come to like it....

Cheers,
Amos

Lol. Who cares about the displacement. It's a 3.
I drive a 2.0, and it's awesome.
Also, welcome to the forums, man! Your 3 looks pretty good.

Hahah. Thanks. The grille might be replaced in the next few weeks. Maybe.
The pink will still be there. In another way.

Welcome! great looking 3 love the color! 1.6 or 2.3 or 2.5 who cares are cars are not really known for speed as much as they are known for how fun they are to drive!

also you need some coils or springs ;)

Hahah. Thanks. The grille might be replaced in the next few weeks. Maybe.
The pink will still be there. In another way.

lol

Welcome! great looking 3 love the color! 1.6 or 2.3 or 2.5 who cares are cars are not really known for speed as much as they are known for how fun they are to drive!

also you need some coils or springs ;)

oppss....busted...lol...Thank you for the compliments, yeah been thinking abt e coils after I've changed rims, the gap has widen. :( Cheers!!

Welcome...what kind of gas mileage do you get with the 1.6?

Hell Id take a smaller motor if I could get that...gas is killing me.

Welcome !.

The guys are right we need to get you some coils that gap makes me want to cry :|

Hey Ace, lol..you could have told me that when you met me yesterday or the day b4....

You hurt my feelings dude.... :p

PS: any chance to source me one, my best buddy??

peavey said:
Don't matter about the size, just ride the wheels off it

Thanks for the welcome....just felt small in this forum's mainly MZ3 2.0L and above presence.... keke...

fam said:
Welcome...what kind of gas mileage do you get with the 1.6?

Erm, here in S'pore we go by abt how many Kilometers per full tank, so average I get abt 520km per full tank.....sometimes more or sometimes less. Hope this helps Fam and thanks for the welcome :)

superdoughboy4 said:
He probably gets like 35mpg.

CITY. Rofl.

Woh...not sure what that means........mpg? Here we use Kilometers per tank.....

fam said:
Hell Id take a smaller motor if I could get that...gas is killing me.

woh....but rem, with great power comes great gas $$$ :p ........ hmm......but at least you have the horsepower that is better than the 1.6. enjoy the power! Cheers!!

Last edited:
Oh Miles per gallon.
Wow. Kilometers per tank? Well...
That's probably better, knowing how much distance a full tank would get you.

Latest posts

Back