Halloween Costume Ideas

A few years ago my wife dressed as a Catholic school girl (yummy!) I dressed as a priest (for a finishing touch I added dark sunglasses and a flask) (thumb)

How about a Nascar pit crew tire changer? lol

Get some bucked teeth, a flannel shirt with a pillow inside for your stomach, an air gun, and a truck drivers hat. Walk around saying, "Need yer' tars changed?"

get red sweat pants, white sweatshirt and put a white string on the back of your shirt and hang it down to the small of your back.....A tampon

Hey mike, take pictures. I gotta see the 80s rockstar.

As for the beer keg I checked on the one I like. They stopped accepting orders after 10/26.

A couple of years ago my cousin dressed as roadkill.

Just get a crappy pair of pants and a shirt glue some crappy fake fur to it...spray it with a little fake blood and then lay the whole thing down and run over it with your car a bunch. I think I might have a picture...give me a sec i'll look.

Notorious said:
Hey mike, take pictures. I gotta see the 80s rockstar.

As for the beer keg I checked on the one I like. They stopped accepting orders after 10/26.

no problem, it's gonna be GOOD!!! (thumb)

2.jpg

Daniel Larusso.

I've been jerry only from the misfits every year. Sucks I just cut all my hair off though. I'll have to think of something else.

I don't think anyone wants to see me in a catholic school girl outfit. Probably including myself, I just don't have the figure.

Ive got a priest costume from last year.. this year im adding demon wings to it.

I'm going as one of the Miller Lite beer refs. After my first plan to go as the Burger King fell through, this was something reasonable and we have a few variations. I'll be "roughing the palette" and another buddy will be the socks with sandals guy.

Back