GTA V Thread

:
2008 Mazda MX-5 5MT PRHT
I was surprised there wasn't a specific thread for GTA V yet. Anyhow, I'll start it off right with a glitch I found after completing The Big One (last heist). I was driving to Lester's and found this glitch. So far as I can tell, no one's found this one yet (at least it's not been published until now).

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_6raOYUJw

Sorry in advance for the bad cell phone recording. It was done last night at around midnight and didn't have time to set up a whole rig.

the hell??? lol im only about half way through the game, but thats funny haha. i love the $25,000 submarine glitch. free money!!!!! haha. only used to build and modify either the Vacca or the R8 replicas.

If you're wondering why I titled it "Blue Hell," it's because every GTA game since GTA:III has had a part of the map where you glitch out of the map and fall roughly 5-10 seconds in an "underworld" sort of speak before returning (sometimes abruptly to death) to the map as normal.

Yeah... lol

I started a crew. It's based on the group that I play CoD with titled Soldiers of Vonny. Unfortunately, only one of the CoD players has GTA V. We're trying to get the others to man up and get the game.

Anyone else play on PSN and wanna team up? Crew or not, it's fun to have folks to **** around with because otherwise, you're robbing, driving the getaway vehicle, and trying to ward off other morons on the server all at the same time. Plus, some of these missions would be a hell of a lot easier with help.

Hit me up if you're on PSN:
TheDirtyGoatee

Back