gt3076r runing as of 9-28-07

Ok his car might beat a stock speed6(not mine). I am not wrong about anything else. I just dont see the point of buying this big turbo if you cant use it the right way when you put it on. This turbo is ment to run BIG boost. Which none of you can do yet. Go look at some of the other cars that run this turbo you will see nothing lower then 22psi. (drinks)

Ok his car might beat a stock speed6(not mine). I am not wrong about anything else. I just dont see the point of buying this big turbo if you cant use it the right way when you put it on. This turbo is ment to run BIG boost. Which none of you can do yet. Go look at some of the other cars that run this turbo you will see nothing lower then 22psi. (drinks)

you are right ill be built and ill be boosting more than 22 psi!

Now Mike,....were just going off what you said...you said it was slow...as in slower than before...of course it is...you need a tune...but like I said before dont over do the boost until your build that motor....Its all good my friend we all no that your not slow....(spank)...and now back to the gay s***

(hump)(hump)(hump)(ghey)(ghey)(humpleg)(humpleg) (spank)

Trees is wrong... his car isn't slower than a stock ms6...my buddy who commented has a Subaru so I don't really think he cares so he just called him a newb. He is still making power he is just having trouble (no offense mike but ur car is making power for more than 1k) with the throttle plate closing early. His car is still one of the fastest ms6's around end of story, all I was saying is until he is tunned and cp-e figures out how to keep the throttle plate open, he wont see the benefits of that big turbo.

Then tell him to troll some where else.(outie)

To everyone,
Sorry you just can't slap a big Turbo on and expect to Be quicker than what your previous setup was!! There's factors that come into play.

For example:
A honda civic with a T25 with 21psi will spool faster and probably be quicker than a new setup.

like a upgraded kit a GT35R with 14psi tuned will probably run around the same power and time's but with less boost!!

You just can't expect MS6mike to run quicker times because he slapped on a turbo-kit. He still needs a Good Tune and build the motor up to run more or equal boost as his previous setup. With that said he will kill any Stock Speed6/ or Modded with the stock Turbo!!

To everyone,
Sorry you just can't slap a big Turbo on and expect to Be quicker than what your previous setup was!! There's factors that come into play.

For example:
A honda civic with a T25 with 21psi will spool faster and probably be quicker than a new setup.

like a upgraded kit a GT35R with 14psi tuned will probably run around the same power and time's but with less boost!!

You just can't expect MS6mike to run quicker times because he slapped on a turbo-kit. He still needs a Good Tune and build the motor up to run more or equal boost as his previous setup. With that said he will kill any Stock Speed6/ or Modded with the stock Turbo!!

I have to agree with you one more time! i would of not bought this turbo if i wanted to run on stock internals! i got cpe telling me to give them all my reviews on the turbo. they are telling me that they will make a new turbo around my personal needs! so once everything is built and tune, ill tell cpe what i dont like about this turbo and ill get one made all for my needs! you guys have to understand this car will surpass the 10s in the 1/4 mile like nothing! maybe in one year maybe in 3 years! just waiting for the aftermarket to catch up. I am thinking of buying another speed6 just as my daily driver! my car might blow, it might not! but all of you can learn from the mistakes i have almost no knoledge how to solve! i know the risks and i am still modding the car to the fullest! if i have to be slower for a while while i pass from stock turbo to big turbo i dont care! (outie)

i want my EMS so I can self-tune myself all night... that sounds a little weird when u read that but I mean that in all the right ways (burnout)

A stock speed6 is faster then him.

lol.
His power band will always be 4000-5000 rpms.

yeah ur right, a 3076 cant flow efficiently passed 5k on a 2.3L.

this car closes the throttle at 5000 rpms and there is no way around it.
What do you mean the throttle closes at 5000 rpm? Wouldn't the car shutdown if this were true? So all ms6 owners are forced to have a redline of 5k forever? a standalone wont be able to control the throttle? someone wont figure out how to "tune" that out of the ecu (CPE)? custom throttle body?

No way around it! not only are you ignorant, but very pessimistic!

I simply told mike that his car is coming along nice, commenting his uniqueness and willingness to try something new. and WTF, do you really think your stock 6 is faster? I thought they posted a video of him clearly pulling an I/E ms6 once he hit his "power band"

EDIT: I am not coming on here to troll, look at my join date

Last edited:
What do you mean the throttle closes at 5000 rpm? Wouldn't the car shutdown if this were true? So all ms6 owners are forced to have a redline of 5k forever? a standalone wont be able to control the throttle? someone wont figure out how to "tune" that out of the ecu (CPE)? custom throttle body?
EDIT: I am not coming on here to troll, look at my join date

He's not bullshittin...the throttle starts to close at around 5000-5500rpms...If you look at all of the dynos for the speed6 you can see it....It kicks back to about...I think its 60%...feel free to correct me if Im wrong anyone...Regurardless....A standalone should be able to control the throttle but a custom throttle body?...I dont know how that would help a car thats drive by wire....CPE says there gonna do it but they were supposed to have done it with the first gen standback....and they take forever to release a product........and yes I just seen your join date.(drinks)

today i am going to see if i have some free time to see if i can rea arrenge my FMIC piping! ill check for boost leaks, and then do the appt for the dyno next week!

lol.

yeah ur right, a 3076 cant flow efficiently passed 5k on a 2.3L.

No way around it! not only are you ignorant, but very pessimistic!

You need to stop posting untill you know somthing about this car. GO READ.(screwy)

OK guys, some day he "might? be able to use his big turbo. In my world I would of never put on the big turbo unless i could run the right amount of boost with that turbo.Go look at the compressor map for the GT3076r(lives its life on high boost)Like 1st UPGRADE THE MOTOR THEN get big turbo, But hey if you want to put a big turbo on then go slow or boom its all up to you. I am just a preemptive type of guy. Big forged internals 1st, Then bigger turbo. There is nothing ignorant about this idea. good luck!

you are right! the thing with me was that i could not drive with my stock turbo any longer! the result of keep driving with the stock turbo will be that angry people will kill me cuz of the smoke/ smell!

You need to stop posting untill you know somthing about this car. GO READ.(screwy)

OK guys, some day he "might? be able to use his big turbo. In my world I would of never put on the big turbo unless i could run the right amount of boost with that turbo.Go look at the compressor map for the GT3076r(lives its life on high boost)Like 1st UPGRADE THE MOTOR THEN get big turbo, But hey if you want to put a big turbo on then go slow or boom its all up to you. I am just a preemptive type of guy. Big forged internals 1st, Then bigger turbo. There is nothing ignorant about this idea. good luck!

1.)Would it be better for him to build his motor up first to run a bigger TURBO? YES
2.)Does everyone have to fully/build a Motor to run a bigger Turbo? NO
3.)Saying that running a Bigger turbo is useless because it's not at it's full potential and that's it's slower than his Previous setup! "NO BRAINER"
4.)What do you mean use his BIG TURBO! The TURBO is on the car, he's running a GT3076r. Is he running at full potential? NO. But still he can run same previous time's with the GT3076r with way much less boost!!

take it easy guys. everyone seems to be getting worked up in here..when i think everyone is saying the same thing.

Mike bought/installed the new turbo because his stock one was smoking. he bought the one he will need eventually instead of wasting money on an interim one while he builds up whatever he has planned. he needs a tune to get it to perform the best.

ok, everyone kosher?
now stop argueing like schoolgirls.

Back