gt3076r runing as of 9-28-07

jesus christ..SPELLCHECK!!!!

Give Mike a break for once on his composition and spelling. He's frigging Dutch! I believe thats the area where Victor Borge came from. Enough said.

Last edited:
your car is sick men! i will get the data logs from my ems to sho the diff in boost. yes men FASTEST MS6'S FTW, i just hoped i have you sponsorship! LOL yea ill take it easy with the boost!

dude...if you are going to talk like a hippie get it right...say it with me "your - car - is - sick -MAN! I have seen like a thousand posts from you where you say "men" instead of "man" it sounds extremely gay. And Mike I am totally not trying to be a jerk, but after seeing you say this for the 10,000 time I had to say something men

hhaha just kidding guy

You may have the motor CHRIS but you've still got along wayS to go my friend....So yes...the best mph belongs to me and best eta belongs to mike....It will be at least a year before you have that thing installed and tuned...your motor will be forged buy you wont be able to push more than 23psi without fuel...I bet you wont be in the 11s for quite awhile....sorry just the truth.

my car has NO! power after 5k rpm and before 4k rpm! i was racing today a close race that went till 6th and i was hitting fuel cut in top of 5th so i was shifting early and at 6th at 5 k rpm my car was DEAD! CPE HURRY UP I NEED MY POWER BACK!

damn its a good thing im waiting till spring time to do all of this s***.. fuel solution= our cars being monsters.. i can only imagine (yippy)(thumb)

my car has NO! power after 5k rpm and before 4k rpm! i was racing today a close race that went till 6th and i was hitting fuel cut in top of 5th so i was shifting early and at 6th at 5 k rpm my car was DEAD! CPE HURRY UP I NEED MY POWER BACK!

Put your stock turbo back on then. So you put on a bigger turbo and now you are slower. Sounds like you need to follow a better modding path.

Put your stock turbo back on then. So you put on a bigger turbo and now you are slower. Sounds like you need to follow a better modding path.

haha as soon as fuel comes out for this car, i want to see a stock turbo surpass the 500whp mark. I know my setup will(stoned)

why would i put a stock catback on? i bought this turbo cuz i needed a turbo so i just went with a big turbo! this way when i am built i dont need a new turbo! yea i got to tune and stuff but o well!

why would i put a stock catback on? i bought this turbo cuz i needed a turbo so i just went with a big turbo! this way when i am built i dont need a new turbo! yea i got to tune and stuff but o well!

Not your catback. I said put your stock TURBO back on your car if you want your power back.

oops no stock turbo smokes! this turbo gives me power just not after 5k rpm for now! that will be fix soon!

the drivetrain.. if ur pushing that much power to the wheels ur gonna need better stuff then stock ive seen axles snap before its not pretty.. plus that rear diff is hot as hell on stock setup.. a better one of those will be needed or a cooling system for it which im in the middle of developing btw.. im having trouble with a mounting location for the cooler, especially since i have the CP-E Front Mount

Latest posts

Back