GROUP BUY: Brand New OEM JDM Armrests for the Protege!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to correct some misinformation.. this is a "CNDM" armrest... as in "chinese domestic market"
these were NEVER available in japan or any other country (not even Taiwan), it came stock on the 2005 323 (Protege) in China, along with many other minor updates, such as mercedes style tail lights

anyway, who cares where it comes from as long as it's good s*** right? It doesn't have to be "JDM" to be "mad tyte"... JDM is just so played out!

Well then Im out, I only wanted one because it was a JDM option now your telling me its not then I dont want it then....haha ill send my payment this weekend

to correct some misinformation.. this is a "CNDM" armrest... as in "chinese domestic market"
these were NEVER available in japan or any other country (not even Taiwan), it came stock on the 2005 323 (Protege) in China, along with many other minor updates, such as mercedes style tail lights

anyway, who cares where it comes from as long as it's good s*** right? It doesn't have to be "JDM" to be "mad tyte"... JDM is just so played out!

Haha...thanks man, I had been looking for a bit more information on them...also looked on the ProtegeFAQ and couldn't find any background...absolutely love mine though...

Updated the shipping up top also guys...and sent PM's to those that have paid telling of the change...at this price point, I figured a lot would not be interested, but you have to understand that an Brand New OEM part that has to also be imported will not be $50 shipped...especially for an armrest like this...

Group buy is closed...orders are in...will have two extra from the 9 ordered up for grabs...first come first serve...

Mods can close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back