GROUP BUY: Brand New OEM JDM Armrests for the Protege!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchNSniff

Undisputed Parts God
:
Way to Many

What are the terms & conditions of your Group Buy:

1. Armrests are $150 SHIPPED to the lower 48...
  2. All armrests are Brand New OEM and TAN in color...
  3. Shipping will be USPS and include Confirmation and Insurance...
    [*]UPDATE ON SHIPPING: Armrests will not arrive until MAY
  4. Group Buy WILL END on January 4th...

• This Group Buy has been approved by Antoine for a ONE TIME GROUP BUY...I have had a TON of people over the years ask me about where to get the armrest from and finally have been able to source a few of the last ones...there are ONLY 20 available...was able to source a few more then we originally thought...

• In my opinion it is the NUMBER ONE comfort mod for the Proteges...

• The armrest provides extra storage in the top section as well as still being able to access the bottom...ONLY 2 SCREWS TO INSTALL!!!

Product:

• Brand New OEM JDM Optional Armrest for the Protege
215017_632111617196_1161077261_n.jpg

281241_632111647136_1333281868_n.jpg

• SEM Interior Paint on bottom half/recovered top to match Custom Mazda3 seats...

67841_10152344836920315_1758007745_n.jpg

QUESTIONS:

• Who will be responsible for shipping & delivery:
All items will be shipped directly to me and then shipped out to buyers...wait time is usually around 1-2 months to arrive to me...

• How many Group Buys have you run on Mazdas247.com:
No group buys, however I have parted out numerous cars and do large for sale threads very often...

Past Partouts include 3 Miatas, 1 Mazdaspeed3, 2 Protege5's, and 3 Mazdaspeed Proteges...many other for sale threads that have been "lot" types where a large number of items were available...

Below are my threads I have previously started which includes numerous for sale listings...
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/search.php?searchid=948539

Last edited:
List of Paid/Pending Payment:

1. SCMP3 PAID
2. JoseProtege83 PAID
3. Circuit PENDING PAYMENT
4. Speedracer79 PENDING PAYMENT
5. AztechCypher PENDING PAYMENT
6. Shaley323 PAID

Last edited:
PASS.................maybe if it was charcoal. GLWS

Thanks for the interest...I too wish it they still had other colors...the charcoal one above actually started as a blue one...unfortunately being an almost 15 year old car it is near impossible to find these things...got lucky and stumbled upon a few still brand new and trying to pass them along since it is definitely something that won't be seen again, and other then the two me and JT have many people have probably never seen in the past...

Im game payment on jan 18

Group buy WILL END on the 12th even if not all spots are full or earlier as soon as we hit 20...that is all that are available...

$20 extra International...
$8 extra to Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska...

Will add names and update with the shipping info when I am on the big computer...

I think 150 is too high for me to also have to refinish it to match my interior...GL with the gb though. Gonna be a great addition to those who get it!

Yeah, this and the cupholders are 2 things I wish I had prioritized back when they were still around in charcoal color...........oh well, snoozed and lost. Still wanna see pics when people get them and install them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back