Grounding

amair001

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
Does anyone know of a grounding kit for the MP3. Ive heard some good things about them and wanted to know if anyone else knew anything.

I could find it for you, Or I could do what a wize man once said "give a man a fish feed him for one day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life"

In the blue header above these blog boxes there is a search button. I know many people have talked about grounding kits in the past. The name of it I dont know, I'd just search it.

Or you could point him in the right direction at least...Although posting about "searching" is natural...It doesn't provide actual information...You don't always turn up quality info when you search...especially when you're new to the Forums.

This is an example of being helpful in a thread + it has some info on grounding kits...ground kits

Or you could point him in the right direction at least...Although posting about "searching" is natural...It doesn't provide actual information...You don't always turn up quality info when you search...especially when you're new to the Forums.

This is an example of being helpful in a thread + it has some info on grounding kits...ground kits

Well, I guess I could of taken the time to tell him to do what you have. But how did you find that? you searched it right?

I knew there was lots of info for Grounding Kits, hence why I sugested that he search it.

amair... if you search through the pages you will also find a great pic by pic installation of the grounding kit, very usefull.

Or you can make one yourself. That's what I did with my P5 by using 6ga wire.

p5_coolant1.jpg

If you guys had spent more then 10seconds searching for the new guy, you could have directed him here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45141.
Of course this is for the best grounding kit ever made for the car, which you can buy (on special request) for 160$, however you can make your own for a lot less, but the quality will not be as good as this one I'm sure. Regardless, the only thing he needs to know is that he doesn't need ALL these wires; the most important ones to change are the actual ground cables...there should be 4. Anything after that will not change much, but it won't hurt either, and looks good regardless.

I'm glad to have posted in this thread because after 80+ views and several days not a peep was posted...Good Info...Thanks for chiming in guys! (thumb)

^You're welcome :)

But searching would still have found him this info, it's just all about 2 things: using the right search words, and usually threads with LOTS of replies have a lot of good info...USUALLY.

I think the point is, yes, search is good, but not great.

Example, imagine you walked into the parts store and before you could even talk to the parts counter person, they pointed you to a huge book with every part ever made in it.

You were required to find your part with part number and then bring it to the parts person to see if they had it.

Its just much nicer and easier just to ask the parts guy first, as with his experience (like ours) is vast and much easier.

If I do recall this site was MazdaMP3.com first and we should remember our past and really help out fellow MP3ers. :)

I appreciate the help guys, im kind of new into tuning and dont really have a grip on navigating through these forums... Thanks agian

Back