Greddy

chrisyoung10 said:
Ive heard rumors about Greddy thinking about making an exhaust system and turbo for the 3 has anyone else heard this?

Nope, but it sounds good!

i actually emailed them a while ago...

whem i emailed them it was last spring, and they said that they were going to start gathering dimensions and measurments on our 3's in the summer. but when you think about it, they have to take those measurments and then send them to japan to get it manufactured. so i think its going to take a while before we see an sp2 on our threes. im telling you all right now that once they do in fact come out with an sp2 for my 3 im going for it.

I think I'll wait to see what Mazdaspeed has in store for the 3. My only concern is how an aftermarket turbo and all that stuff would affect the warranty. If something goes wrong, you could be in some deep sh-t. But I figure maybe when my warranty's up, I'll have enough cash saved up by then to get a turbo. lol

Last time I talked with greddy they said they had no plans for making anything for the 3 except possibly an exhaust or maybe a flywheel. No big plans yet :(

Back