Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlms3

:
MazdaSpeed 3
Raul dacosta
naranja , fl , 33032
srt4.243@hotmail.com

real greddy type s with flange for speed 3,6,or cx 7 pm me your # if you wanna hear it , vacuum tip cracked but functuinal you can get it for a couple of dollars any were $145 shipped

* id paper doesnt fit on 2nd pic valve is in the car

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    513.6 KB · Views: 98
  • iphone pics 1 290.JPG
    iphone pics 1 290.JPG
    750.5 KB · Views: 91
the other moderator didnt say nothing about that! he said name and date ! nate something!

Last edited:
the other moderator didnt say nothing about that! he said name and date ! nate something!
Um... want to bet?

Here's my post on your last thread that I locked. Direct quote:

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

If you have the required pics and need help attaching them, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send the pics to.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

I even bolded the info you needed. Please let us know how quickly you can get this corrected.

Additionally, we'd really appreciate if you didn't create duplicate threads. There's a reason I just "temporarily locked" your thread until proper pics were available. Duplicate threads aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back